Tuesday 29 October 2013

Jill's dropped her 1st tooth! - 28 Oct 2013

It was an exciting morning for Jill! She woke up & as usual played with her loose bottom tooth. The next thing she knew it was hanging at the tip!

DW was not at home & I definitely didn't dare to yank it out. But poor girl, she was probably excited, anxious and scared all at the same time. Highly confused. I brushed her teeth as per our usual morning routine, just alot gentler and told her to be extra careful before I left for work.

On the way to work, she called me, happily annoucing that our helper had helped her yank her tooth off and it didn't hurt at all and that she would keep her tooth nicely wrapped up & place it under her pillow for the tooth fairy.

At night, once she fell asleep, DW swopped her tooth with a $2 note. It never fails to make me smile at innocent children believing in the existence of fairies, it just makes the world a much better place to live in.

This morning, she woke up and the 1st thing she told me was "the tooth fairy took my tooth away!! and she gave me $2!"... it was just a super "awwww I love you so much my (toothless) princess" moment and I just hugged her so tight for a full minute.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... that's fast !!

moninet said...

haha ya.. as of now 2 already dropped.. our kiddos are growing up so fast!