Saturday 29 June 2013

Day 3 Gold Coast - Dreamworld


I decided to head to Dreamworld this morning. Clear, blue skies & beautiful weather! Great for a day out to a theme park.
Wish I could wake up to this every morning!
The bus stop was just right in front of our apartment, so it didn't make much sense to cab or take a tourist shuttle to Dreamworld. We took the public bus, very clean, very punctual (Yeah, I surfed for the timetable before starting off, else I suppose the wait is going to be very long) and alot of cheaper. The kids were free and for the 4 adults, it was about $50 both ways. Alot more affordable!

 
This was Didi's 1st time at a theme park and a reason why I had chose Dreamworld was because it had an all in 1 thingy - Wiggles World, Madgacascar, Sheep Shearing, free roaming Kangaroos & Koalas. 



No comments: