Monday 12 September 2011

A little update on my pregnancy

I'm in week 37+... Dr Fong says cervix is still pretty far back, so I should be able to last another week at least. So there goes my "chap gor meh" baby.. Jilliane was born on the 1st day of the 8th month, so I had initially thought if baby no. 2 pops on the 15th day of the 8th month, it would be perfect..

In any case, any day works fine for me. As long as my baby comes out healthy & happy. Sleeping at night has been difficult. Once I get up to pee in the mid morning, I hardly fall back asleep till 6am. I seem to be constantly out of breath throughout the day and no sleeping position seems to work. Well, we're pretty much in the doldrums if we really want baby no. 2 out soon.. it's a case of getting it over & done with OR let's get as much sleep as we can now!!!!

No comments: