Tuesday 22 March 2011

Remind me again?

Can someone pls remind me again... why am I pregnant? Ok ok, apart from the fact about birds & bees, I somehow had forgotten about the tiring 1st trimester, the clumsy & painful 3rd trimester, the sleepless newborn nights, the fat fat body etc etc.

This pregnancy is taking its toll on me. Maybe it's age catching up with me. Apparently 3yrs do make a difference. I'm feeling so lethargic. I can hardly swallow & smell food without feeling the need to gag. Add that to having to deal with a feisty 2yr+ toddler and it sure doesn't make life any rosier.

I hardly have the energy to shop and I just want to lie in bed ALL DAY. I think about the freedom that I will lose once again and the lifestyle compromise that I need to have and I get all emotional & depressed.

Up till this day I can't believe that I actually got myself pregnant, with no planning at all. If you knew about me, my lifestyle, my biological make up, you will know that it's almost impossible for me to get pregnant, much less without any proper planning or preparation.

So I can only attribute this to God's will. So yes, I treasure this little one in me and I am excited at his/her arrival. I know my heart will melt when I see this little one & carry him / her in my arms for the very 1st time.

Meanwhile, I pray for the little one to grow well and for God to give me the strength to survive well for the coming months.

3 comments:

Cons said...

Congratulations!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey... congrats !!!

moninet said...

thnks girls! =)