Monday 30 March 2009

Moving House



















Whole weekend was burnt packing & unpacking. I swear I will never want to shift ever again. The last time I moved house was when I was 5 years old. But like any other 5 year old kid, I didn't have much of a chance to participate in the moving activities. I was brought to either Aunty Betty or Aunty Wendy's place to play with my cousins whilst my parents toiled to turn our Bedok Reservoir house into a home. As such, all memories then were only sweet memories.

This time round it's very different. Being a 30 year old or thereabouts woman with a baby, I have to pack & clean whether I liked it or not. And, I definitely do not like it. If they ever want to shuff an en-bloc deal down my throat later on, I know for sure I will not budge (unless the $$ offered is incredibly disgusting) as it's really no joking matter having to move the entire household from one place to another. Apart from that, there is the scrubbing & re-scrubbing to be done. Why doesn't the floor just get any cleaner?

No comments: