Friday 7 September 2007

Bitch - either Or

I do not like to speak of the evils of the departed.


But I have to make a point, that there are many many unfortunate people out there who could do much more with US$12 million. It need not be your kin who may have shown too much keeness in a possible inheritance windfall, but it definitely does not mean a spoilt canine who obviously would not know how to spend or even splurge it.

I have no respect for people who treat their dogs on the same or higher level than fellow humans. If you can't respect your own beings, what makes you think you can do better with a "chien". This white bitch reminds me of some other white bitches that I've come across in my lives who have been spoilt rotten by their owners. I bet these owners could not have done a better job raising their kids, which could have possibly contributed to them growing up as unfilial terrors.

It irks me when I read about how dog owners are fighting for the rights of their dogs to be allowed into restaurants, to sit on the same chairs & to eat from the same utensils as human customers. Why don't I see them standing up for more humane causes like the slavery in Africa? Obviously, this may seem rather far-fetched but basically the point that I'm trying to put across is, respect the religions and sensitivies of your fellow beings before trying so hard to defend another being, however loyal they could be. Otherwise, please fly to Mars to live with your bitch.

1 comment:

Great Samba said...

u mean the dog got an inheritance OF 12 million>?? shit i can't even tyep properly now..
the owner just made a fool of themself. ya right though, it could be put to better use.